2006 Schneiders ISC 2006 World Fastball Tournament

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Feb 5 13:13:53 EST 2006

From:  "Tom Clancy" <tclancy(at)golden.net>
To:  "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject:  2006 Schneiders ISC 2006 World Fastball Tournament

Kitchener, ON

Schneiders 2006 ISC Men's World Fastball Tournament   August
11th - 19th
and the Tournament of Champions ISC ll  August 13 - 18th in Kitchener/Cambridge,
Ontario

Planning for the 2006 Schneiders ISC World Fastball Tournament
 and the  ISC II Tournament of Champions  continues at a steady
pace.  We are working on some interesting initiatives that fans
will appreciate in August.  And the food will meet  Schneiders'
and Anna Mae's standards for quality and freshness.

Our WT Host Team the Kitchener Hallman Twins recently finished
3rd at the AAU tournament in Florida and our iSC ll Host  the
Bridgeport Pro Forma Braves has been practicing regularly for
the upcoming summers play.

The work on revamped dugouts with new fencing and backstop in
the Peter Hallman Ball Yard has continued through December and
January. Additional bleacher seating, as shown on our website
will be fabricated during the winter and installed in May.
We experienced our warmest January on record and the groundhogs
have recently predicted an early spring.  The diamonds and fields
are in excellent shape.

Advanced Tournament Passes and Reserved Seating Tickets can be
ordered by  mailing the order form on our website or by calling
the Auditorium directly at  (519) 741-2556.  A limited amount
of reserved seating  located directly behind home plate in the
center section of bleachers will be allocated on a first contact
basis.

Check out our website  www.kwfastball.com  or  link to  the reserved
seating  directly at  http://www.kwfastball.com/Reserved.htm
or call the Kitchener Auditorium Box Office at (519) 741-2556

Tom Clancy,  Chairman
Schneiders ISC 2006 World
Fastball Tournament
519-748-0377