Northeast Area I.S.C.Qualifiers Set for Oswego, NY

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Feb 9 23:10:21 EST 2006

Northeast Area I.S.C.Qualifiers Set for Oswego, NY

Legends Field, a six-diamond lighted complex in Oswego, New York,
will be the site of International Softball Congress Qualifying
Tournaments over the weekend of May 13 – 14.

ISC Area Commissioner Billy Smith is announcing the event which
will serve to qualify one team to the ISC World Tournament and
at least one more to the ISC – II Tournament of Champions.

Entry fee is $300, payable to Billy Smith.

Deadline for entry is May 1, 2006.

The format will be Round Robin.

All teams in the ISC Northeast area are eligible.  Commissioner
Smith points out that rules and guidelines are available from
the ISC website (www.iscfastpitch.com)

Smith also notes that there is a possibility that two berths
in the ISC – II tourney may be awarded, while only one spot in
the ISC World Tournament will be available.

Trophies will be awarded to both winners.

To enter, or for more information, contact Billy Smith at billy_10925 at yahoo.com

February 9, 2006

Gordon Wise - - ISC Information Officer
sgwise(at)woh.rr.com