Michigan Area I.S.C. Tournament Set for Frankenmuth

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Feb 11 10:37:59 EST 2006

Michigan Area I.S.C. Tournament Set for Frankenmuth

Heritage Park in Frankenmuth, Michigan, will once again be the
site of the Michigan Area Tournament,  This competition will
serve to qualify a team for a berth in the 2006 International
Softball Congress World Tournament and a second team for a position
in the ISC – II Tournament of Champions.

Commissioner Tom Stasik has established the weekend of July 7
– 9 as the dates for his Area Tournament and Qualifier.

Entry fee is $300.

Deadline for entry is June 15.

The format will be determined by the number of teams who enter
the event.

To enter, or for more information, contact:

Tom Stasik
tomstasik(at)hotmail.com

February 11, 2006
Gordon Wise - - ISC Information Officer