Player Looking for Mens team to play for

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Feb 15 16:10:47 EST 2006

From: "Paul Crawford" <crawf31(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Player Looking for Mens team to play for
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:00:37 -0500

Peterborough, ON

Well another year of fastball is almost here and I know people
are chomping at the bit to get back on the diamond. I know I
am and I am looking for a mens team to play for this yr. I am
getting back into the game after a few yrs absense. I played
2 yrs ago but changes were made to the team and I was odd man
out. I am 27 and looking for a team in the Peterborough area
to play for. I am willing to travel some distance for a team
and will try and make as many games and tourneys as possible.
I am an outfielder and middle infieder. If there are any teams
out there looking for players this year please contact me  by
email at crawf31(at)hotmail.com and by phone at (705) 743 0884
(h) (705) 930 0231 (Cell)

   CHEERS!!

PAUL

From: "Paul Crawford" <crawf31(at)hotmail.com>