I.S.C. Announces Supply Sources of Softballs for 2006 Season

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Feb 17 15:56:59 EST 2006

I.S.C. Announces Supply Sources of Softballs for 2006 Season

Attention: ISC Team Managers, Commissioners, and League Officials

Pontiac Sports will be the supplier of the Worth Softballs for
I.S.C. competition 2006 (in USA)

C12WLISC  (DREAM SEAM)        $52.00/Dozen
F120WCIS  (K-MASTER)             $54.00/Dozen
(+ Freight Cost)

All major credit cards honored

Pre-book NOW and we will deliver and bill you at your requested
date.

PONTIAC  SPORTS
222 N. MAIN ST.
PONIAC, IL. 61764
PHONE (800) 710-6801
FAX (815) 844-2187
E-MAIL p_sports(at)fcg.net
Vic Johns III     Vic Johns IV

The Canadian source for these balls is:

 	Randy Beatty
	Phone:  519-752-3446
            rbeatty(at)rawlings.com

or

            Jason Shipley
jshipley(at)rawlings.com
	Rawlings/Miken/Worth and deBeer Lacrosse
	Canadian Sales and Marketing Manager
	70 Morton Ave. East, Unit 1
	Brantford, ON
	N3R 7J7

February 14, 2006
Gordon Wise - - - ISC Information Officer
sgwise(at)woh.rr.com
http://www.iscfastpitch.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com