IS Knights Release 2006 Roster

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Feb 25 17:49:07 EST 2006

Subject: IS Knights Release 2006 Roster
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:50:08 -0600

Fargo, North Dakota

The IS Knights of Fargo, North Dakota are pleased to release
their roster for the upcoming season.

"This roster should give the Knights great versatility this year,"
says Manager Paul Lybeck.  "Not only can players play multiple
positions, they can play them at a high level.  The defense should
rate right there with the best in the game.

"Team speed is improved and we should hit better this year as
young players gain experience at this level of play.

"Our pitching staff is underrated and should impress as the season
progresses.

"It should make for a very fun and interesting season."

2006 IS Knights Roster
#1 John Tschida, INF
#2 Lucas Goring, OF
#3 Zach Goring, UTI
#5 Greg Cascaes, INF
#6 Bob Fleming, UTI
#7 Jason Wandler, INF
#8 Paul Lybeck, Manager
#9 Dan Brekke, UTI
#10 Sisko Sabate, P
#11 Lamar Noriega, C
#12 Steve Baumgartner, DH/OF
#15 Scooter Lange, C
#16 Tim Tweiten, OF
#18 Rick Lang, P
#21 Tony Kunka, 1B/OF
#22 Roman Foore, 1B/DH
#33 Brett Bresnahan, Coach
#34 Rob Schweyer, P

Any team interested in participating in the Eugene Holm Classic
July 14-16 at Mickelson Park in Fargo, North Dakota, site of
the 2004 ISC World Tournament, should contact Paul Lybeck at
plybeck at juno.com.

Brett Bresnahan
mnfastpitch(at)hotmail.com
http://www.minnesotafastpitch.com