Blackburn Bombers 2006 Cash Tournament - July 7-9

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Mar 6 13:52:01 EST 2006

Subject: Blackburn Bombers 2006 Cash Tournament - July 7-9
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:47:36 -0500
From: "Shannon Borho" <shannon.borho(at)ingeniuspeople.com>
To: <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>

Ottawa, ON

After hosting a successful ISC II qualifier tournament in 2005,
the Blackburn Bombers will again be hosting their annual cash
tournament this season. With the ISC II qualifier in Fitzroy
Harbour on the weekend we generally run our tournament, we have
moved the date to July 7-9 for 2006. As usual, there will be
cold beer and BBQ food at the beer tent at the Arena diamond.
The tournament will be open to all teams, but is intended for
the Intermediate/ISC II level.

We will be able to accommodate anywhere from 8-16 teams, so we
hope to see the same 10 teams from last years qualifier and more.
The entry fee will be $325 and there will be a three game guarantee.
The prize money and tournament format will be determined once
we have a rough idea of the number of teams.

The previous winners for the tournament were the Kemptville Thunder
(2004) and Ottawa Team Easton Thunder (2005). Blackburn Hamlet
is an outer-suburb of Ottawa just east of the city's core. For
more information about Blackburn, visit http://www.bmfl.ca/iscIItournament/blackburn.htm

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to forward
this information along to anyone else who may be interested.

Shannon Borho
Blackburn Bombers
shannonborho(at)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com