Summit Park Tourney - Foxboro Wi

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Mar 11 11:54:00 EST 2006

Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 07:39:57 -0800 (PST)
From: marty mccuskey <martymccuskey777(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: summit park tourney
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com

Foxboro Wi

My name is marty mccuskey, and I'm the owner of Summit Park in
Foxboro Wi.I am lookin for any help I can get to spread the word
of my fast pitch softball tourney. The Summit Park fast pitch
shoot out will be held July 21-23 it will be a 8 team open tourney
with a garunteed purse of $8,000. Entry fee is $250. I have busted
my but to secure the prize money and hope to draw top teams.
For more info I can be reached at 218-590-9461.

Thank you for any help

Marty
http://www.summitpark-wi.com
the web site is new and much more info will be added soon

From: marty mccuskey <martymccuskey777(at)yahoo.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com