Vancouver Grey Sox extend agreement with Rick Smith through the 2007 season

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Mar 13 23:32:25 EST 2006

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club" <vancouverchallenge(at)hotmail.com>

To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Vancouver Grey Sox extend agreement with Rick Smith
through the 2007 season
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:04:07 -0800

Vancouver, BC

The Vancouver Grey Sox are pleased to announce an extension of
their agreement with pitcher Rick Smith which will now carry
through the 2007 softball season.

Smith a resident of Duncan, BC was coming off a fine 2005 season
in a Grey Sox uniform and is being counted upon as one of the
keys for the club as it attempts to qualify and compete at the
2006 ISC World Tournament and the Softball Canada National Championship.
 Having Smith in the fold beyond 2006 it is felt reinforces the
Grey Sox commitment to the sport and to providing a top level
senior mens program in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia.

Grey Sox Co - Sponsor Conrad Margolis commented on the signing:
"We are very pleased that Rick has committed to our program beyond
the '06 season. Smitty has helped immeasurably with our efforts
to keep the game going at a high level on the West Coast, and
we appreciate his dedication to the Grey Sox both on and off
the field. Smitty was probably our MVP in '05 and we look forward
to many more fine pitching performances from him in a Sox uniform".

Larry Kancs
President
Vancouver Grey Sox

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club" <vancouverchallenge(at)hotmail.com>