Live broadcast info & more - Monkton 2006

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Mar 15 23:14:36 EST 2006

From:  "Brian Baillie" <baillie(at)cyg.net>
To:  "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject:  Live broadcast info & more - Monkton 2006

Monkton, Ont.

As stated in an earlier posting here on Al's - the World Fastball
Invitational in Monkton Ontario announced  our championship final
would be broadcast live via local radio - with hopes of adding
streaming audio via the internet to every corner of the globe.

Well, we have finalized our broadcasting agreement, and I am
extremely delighted to announce that we will in fact broadcast
the championship game live via the internet as well!!

Details and links information will of course be posted at a later
date here on Al's and our soon to be completed, new-look website!!
Although still under construction, http://www.monktonfastball.com
will have all of the information surrounding the event posted
very soon, as well as a few photos from our first two events.

I am will also announce the details of the inaugural Easton "Home
Run Challenge" - in the next few days!!!

also visit   http://www.budlight.ca
              http://www.eastonsports.com

Brian Baillie - Chairman
World Fastball Invitational