2006 Albaugh Inc. Schedule/Roster

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Mar 24 11:28:11 EST 2006

Subject: 2006 Albaugh Inc.  Schedule/Roster
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:56:14 -0600
From: "Owen Tom" <OwenThomasD(at)JohnDeere.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com

Elkhart, Iowa

Albaugh, Inc. has made some nice off season moves all while keeping
our
core team together in an attempt to improve upon our top 16 finish
at
last year's ISC World Tournament. We have picked up 2 new players,
Sonny
Perkins and Matt Plazzo. Both played for Team Iowa last season
and
should make an immediate impact. The 2006 team will include US
National
team members Tom Owen, Matt Darling, Ben Fjelland, Terry Luster
and
Sonny Perkins, with Jason Darling, Cory Christensen, Brian Lammers,
Darren Dubsky, Travis Davis, Matt Owen, Randy Kramer, Travis
Tweed and
Drew Metille rounding out the squad. We are looking forward to
an
exciting and competitive season.

Tom Owen - SS
Matt Darling - OF
Jason Darling - 1B/OF
Ben Fjelland - 2B/C
Matt Owen - Utility
Randy Kramer - Utility
Cory Christensen - 3B
Brain Lammers - OF
Drew Metille - OF
Travis Davis - C
Travis Tweed - OF
Matt Plazzo - 3B/SS
Darren Dubsky - P
Sonny Perkins - P/1B
Terry Luster - P

2006 Schedule

May 20-21       Hall of Fame               Des Moines, IA
May 26-28       Memorial Day             Walcott, IA
June 9-11        Elkhart Tournament     Elkhart, IA
June 16-18      Decatur Shootout        Decatur, IL
July 1-2           ISC Qualifier               Omaha, NE
July 8-9           Boys of Summer         Denmark, WI
July 22-23       West St Paul              St Paul, MN
July 28-30       Farm Invite                  Middleton, WI
Aug 11-19       ISC                            Kitchner, ON

 From: "Owen Tom" <OwenThomasD(at)JohnDeere.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com