Need Pictures for fastball Calendar

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Mar 27 19:51:52 EST 2006

From:  "derek pinkerton" <dpink72(at)hotmail.com>
To:  fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject:  Need Pictures for fastball Calendar

Kitchener, ON

I am currently working on producing a calendar to promote Mens
fastball
and need both action photos and still pictures of some players
....it
would be greatly appreicated if any one out there has pics of
the
following players ...Andrew Kirkpatrick...Lucas Mata...Jarrad
Martin
....Adam Lalonde or any other other non-Canadian players.
As well as needing pics there is plenty of space left for potenial

advertisers to not only help promote the game of fastball but
also use
this new innovative way to advertise your company at very reasonable

rates.....if any one has questions regarding advertisng or anything
else
feel free to contact me either via email dpink72(at)hotmail.com
or by
telephone @519-579-5473

Thank you, Derek Pinkerton
Creative Calendars