Passing of Don Freeman

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Mar 28 07:32:21 EST 2006

From:  Vance <vance(at)vanf-graphics.co.nz>
Subject:  Passing of Don Freeman

Hi again all so soon,

Dad passed away today (tues) at 12-30 lunchtime.I just came to
work to quickly advise you all as I thought you would want to
know. Please take acouple of minutes to remember him and know
that we are quite relieved although very upset that the suffering
has stopped.

The funeral will be on friday but not sure what time yet. Thanks
for all the lovely messages of support, it truly is nice to know
that he was well respected.
Take care,

Brent Freeman

Don was a long serving administrator of the game and was a former
managerof the Black Sox team.
Funeral details are not yet known, but will be circulated once
they are.

Brent Freeman
Hillcrest Promotions
Ph 09 920 4771