Just a word about our condo - not fastball - OPEN HOUSE

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Mar 31 12:40:50 EST 2006

RICHMOND HILL, ON

YES, we are still having email problems, thanks to Sympatico.

This post is NOT about Fastball, unless you count the fact that
we hope to watch more fastball this summer IF we can soon sell
or rent our new condo penthouse in Richmond Hill.

IF you know of anyone interested in buying or renting a beautiful
condo apartment in Richmond Hill, please let them know we are
holding an Open House on Saturday and Sunday, April 1 and 2,
from 2pm to 4pm, each day.

All the info, including pictures is on our site:
http://www.pmihrm.com/pages/listings/richmond-hill-condo.php

thanks

Al

   fastball at pmihrm.com