Janet Greatrix passes

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Apr 12 17:34:13 EDT 2006

From: "Setford, Blair" <BSetford(at)ci.com>
To: "'aldoran at pmihrm.com'" <FASTBALL(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject: Janet Greatrix passes
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:56:23 -0400

It is with deep sadness that I must pass along the news that
Janet Greatrix lost her battle with cancer this morning in hospital
in Niagara Falls.

Janet was the heart and soul of the Niagara Falls Mens' Fastball
League and was of tremendous assistance in launching the GHFL.
It is safe to say that we wouldn't be here today without her
and her presence in the scorer's booth at Ker Park will be sadly
missed.

Our thoughts and prayers go to Al and Rob Greatrix and their
family.

When I have details on the arrangements, I will pass them along.

Blair Setford
Golden Horseshoe Fastball League

From: "Setford, Blair" <BSetford(at)ci.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com