Posting Guidelines - Al's Fastball

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Apr 13 16:29:56 EDT 2006

IF you have a men's Fastball Tournament you wish to announce,
please send
ALL the information to fastball(at)pmihrm.com and we will post
it to the
Archives at http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball and create a
link for your
event on the ISC Tournament Page.

When asked what are the guidelines, I point them first to the
site:
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball
There are lots of excellent examples there of how to make an
announcement.

Remember, IF you are a subscriber, we will normally send your
posting to
our full list of subscribers.
IF you are not a subscriber, it will only be posted to
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball and our NEW News site at
http://www.alsfastball.com
But ALL postings must follow a few simple guidelines.

Another resource on how to prepare a posting is at:
http://www.alsfastball.com/index.php?page=61
It also covers guidelines for our New site.

A few KEY things to remember:

Each writer should try to adhere to the 5 W's of journalism:
 Who, What,
When, Where, Why.

a. State where this posting is from. Please remember this is
a global list
so identify your City and Province/State, etc.

b. Please state if this is for men, women, boys, girls, etc.,
and at what
level, is this ISC, ISC II, etc.

c. Remember to include the dates of your event, if you are posting
tournament announcement.

d. PLEASE sign your post and include your return email address,
such
as:  mailto:fastball(at)pmihrm.com

Please send ALL posts to fastball(at)pmihrm.com  its easier for
us that way,
and, please do not CC other email addresses, your posting will
be processed
faster if it comes directly to fastball(at)pmihrm.com  ONLY.

For more information about Al's Fastball, please go to:
http://www.alsfastball.com/

For information about our Copyright Terms and Conditions, please
go to:
http://www.reliantcms.com/sites/alsfastball.com_old/webstart/legal.htm

p.s. we used to say we regret that we still cannot take aol.com
addresses as subscribers
nor can they post to the List. AOL.COM are still blocking mail
from us and
other subscribers to sympatico.ca.  Nothing personal against
aol.com
subscribers but as an ISP, aol.com truly sucks. If you are an
aol.com user,
you have our deepest sympathy and we highly recommend you run,
not walk, to
the nearest alternative provider.
HOWEVER, we are trying to now include a few AOL addresses on
our NEW list server and so far, so good. But the advice is still,
AOL sucks, get rid of it!

Please Remember:  Promote the Game!

   fastball at pmihrm.com

Visit our New Web Site! http://www.pmihrm.com