Monkton - World Fastball Invitational & Kitchener Hallman Twins...

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Apr 17 19:17:15 EDT 2006

From: "Brian Baillie" <baillie(at)cyg.net>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject: Monkton - World Fastball Invitational & Kitchener Hallman
Twins...
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:50:46 -0400

Monkton, Ont

In our continous drive to support fastball at the grass-roots
level, the World Fastball Invitational along with the Kitchener
Hallman Twins - 3rd place finishers at the ISC Championships
in Eau Claire, have once again joined forces to host both "skills"
and "pitching" clinics FREE OF CHARGE to local minor ball players
in Monkton.

After a hugely sucessful set of clinics in April 2005, we expect
to have an even greater turn-out of kids than last year - over
100 kids!!!!

With the kids ages ranging from 5 to 19, the Twins have developed
a program to accomodate every level of player and will give personal
1 on 1 instruction for beginners and the most advanced.

The Twins have also taken up the challenge to promote the game
to our youth and will hold skills and pitching clinics in various
locations in the next month or so.

Brian Baillie - Chairman
World Fastball Invitational
&