Woodstock Tourney--May 20-22/06

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Apr 22 12:41:01 EDT 2006

From:  "DARIN KITCHING" <darinkitching(at)rogers.com>
To:  "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject:  Woodstock Tourney--May 20-22/06

Woodstock, ON

Woodstock Kelsey's Fastball Club still needs a few teams to participate
in our annual Victoria Day Weekend fastball tournament, at Southside
Park in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada, on May 20th, 21st, and 22nd,
2006.

Format:

Eight team divisional, two divisions of four teams.
Each team plays the other three in its division.
Top two teams from each division advance to "A" semi-final.
Bottom two teams from each division advance to "B" semi-final.
Format is based on eight teams but will be expanded if there
is enough interest.  All teams are guaranteed four games.

Prize Money:

"A" Champion:  $1000
"A" Runner-up:  $600
"B" Champion:  $500

Entry Fee:  $325

For more info e-mail questions to darinkitching at rogers.com or
call Darin Kitching at 519-539-2563.

We are using the ISC II ineligible list as a guideline to pitcher
eligibility.  If you have any pitchers on that list please tell
us so that we can let you know if they can participate or not.
 We understand that some players on that list do not pitch at
the senior level.  Also, please note that the tournament dates
are the Saturday, Sunday, and Monday of the Victoria Day long
weekend.

Darin Kitching
Woodstock Kelsey's Fastball Club
Mailto:darinkitching(at)rogers.com