2006 Quad City Sox

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Apr 26 21:41:59 EDT 2006

From: "DAVE & MEL BUENNIG" <buenns(at)msn.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject: 2006 Quad City Sox
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:36:45 -0500

Davenport, IA

The Quad City Sox are looking forward to the 2006 season.  We
are hoping to improve on our best finish ever at the ISC World
Tournament - an 8th place finish last year in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
 We have now finished in the top 16 of the World Tournament in
4 of the last 5 years.  The addition of a couple of new faces,
combined with the usual suspects, should make for an entertaining
and productive year.

Here is the 2006 Quad City Sox Roster:

Al Rebling  P
Harold Kelly  P
John Kelly*  P  (Member of the 2005 USA 19 & Under Team)
Bill Kranz  OF
Nick Needham  3B
Keith Peterson  2B
Daryn Miller  SS
Randy McDermott  OF
Tommy Botkins  1B
Mark Reitz  3B
Jimmy Siokos  OF
Rodney Doak  C
Bret Percy  UT
Henry Schelb  SS
Chris Hammack*  OF (Formerly of the Bloomington Stix)
Dave Willert*  C (Formerly of the Bloomington Stix)
Eric Wernke  Mgr
Sean Marten  Coach
*New to The Sox in 2006

2006 Quad City Sox Tournament Schedule:

May 20-21: Hall of Fame Tournament, Des Moines IA
May 26-28: Memorial Day Tournament, Walcott IA
June 2-4: Jack Grafmeier Memorial Tournament, Kimberly WI
June 9-11: Elkhart IA
June 16-24: ISC Area Tournament, Walcott IA
July 7-9: Boys of Summer Tournament, Denmark WI
July 14-16: AFSA Tournament, Aurora IL
July 29-30: The Farm Invitational Tournament, Madison WI
August 11-19: ISC World Tournament, Kitchner ON

For more information about The Sox contact Sean Marten at (563)
391-8307 or ssmarten at aol.com.

Dave Buennig
Quad City Sox
buenns(at)msn.com