Utah Area Tournament - ISC & ISC II

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun May 28 22:09:04 EDT 2006

From:  UT84118(at)aol.com

Subject: Utah Area Tournament

SALT LAKE CITY, UT

The most important score from the tournament was RAIN 1 - Tournament
0.  After 4 games on Saturday morning, the rains came and washed
out the rest of the day.  Scheduled to resume on Sunday, fields
were good at 10:00 AM but by the noon starting time hail and
rain put us under water again.  Since no teams expressed an interest
in a spot at the Tournament of Champions, the tournament will
not be rescheduled and entry fees will be applied to the Pioneer
Days tournament in July.  I wish I had better news from the Utah
Area.

Scores:
Castlewood 'C' 12 - Kings 2
BMC West 10 - Cedar Ridge 7
Innovative Communications 10 - Page Brake Jrs. 0
Boise Clippers defeated Fremont Motor Company score unknown.

From:  Don Young
ut84118(at)aol.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

Visit our New Web Site! http://www.pmihrm.com