Pitcher needed for ISC - Northwest Illinois

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue May 30 13:53:44 EDT 2006

Show Extended Headers - Format for Printing
From:  "scott glazier" <s.glazier(at)mchsi.com>

Subject:  Pitcher needed for ISC

_______________________________

For Immediate Release:

Our Northwest Illinois Men's Fastpitch Club is looking for some
pitching support to help  in our upcoming ISC Qualifier and also
once we are in Kitchener. With also the  possibility of attending
the Farm tournament in late July.

We have one strong international pitcher but require another
arm and/or stick to help us reach our goals.

We  are interested in hearing back from anyone who may be fit
this bill.

Please contact me at the information listed below.

Scott

s.glazier(at)mchsi.com
815 238 1817

   fastball at pmihrm.com