Kitchener Legends - rain delay at 2pm

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Jun 3 14:18:29 EDT 2006

2pm EDT

After starting off the day with beautiful bright clear skys and
sunny warm weather, the temp dropped about 10c in under an hour,
the clouds moved in and at the crack of 2pm everyone jumped out
of their seats when a huge bang of thunder shook the park.

Kitchener Hallman Twins at St. Thomas Evergreen Centennials

Good sized crowd were watching a great pitching duel between
Paul Koert of Kitchener and Trevor Wardel of St. Thomas.

Tight game with St. Thomas leading 1-0 in the 6th when home plate
umpire (and UIC) Peter Kluszczynski and everyone ran for cover.

Heavy rain but major fear is the lightening.

I do not have the score from the other diamond, sorry.

We think the storm is a short one but only time will tell.

thanks

Al

   fastball at pmihrm.com

Visit our New Web Site! http://www.pmihrm.com