Patsy's in Woodstock

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Jun 3 19:30:57 EDT 2006

From:  <skooser(at)cox.net>

Subject:  Patsy's in Woodstock I
:

We are experincing technical trouble on our web site. Please
bear with us.
Patsy's ran in to some travel dificulties opening night of the
Legends of Fastall tournament. The game against the Hallman Twins
was rescheduled graciously by Larry Lynch and crew for 11:00pm.
Patsy's broke out to a 2-0 lead vs Todd Martin on a walk to Adam
Lalonde and an inside the park homer by Frank Degroat. But, Patsy's
pitcher Heinie Shannon could not hold the lead as he gave up
a two out 3-run home run to the Twins Dale Levy. The rain came
and after 2 and 1/2 innings the Twins were leading, 3-2. The
remainder of the game is still waiting to be resumed.
Saturday morning Patsy's took on the Brookfield Braves. Gerald
Muizelaar started and finished with a 5 hitter and 6 k's. The
New York bunch trailed 2-0 after three but erupted for 10 runs
in the fourth and fifth to post a 10-3 win. Travis Wilson and
Jeff Hook had 3 rbi's each for Patsy's while Wilson had two home
runs. Adam Lalonde was 3x4 with an rbi.
Due to the rain in Woodstock, eight teams have advanced to a
single elimination tournament on Sunday. Patsy's will play the
Jarvis Merchants at 9:00am with the semi's at 1:00pm and the
Finals at 3:00pm.

--
Steve Kooser
Patsy's Softball