Woodstock games 19-20 and remainder of afternoon items

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 4 11:13:31 EDT 2006

Woodstock, ON

After the Saturday afternoon wash out, the final 8 teams are
playing one game knock out until we have a champion.

See the schedule at http://www.alsfastball.com/uploads/File/legends_2006_schedule.htm

I just did my last update before checking out of the hotel. ALL
updates until this evening will be done via my blackberry to
our alternate news site at fastpitchwest.

Game 19

ISC II team upset highly rated Kitchener Hallman Twins.

Bridgeport defeated the Twins 3-1 in a spirited game that saw
Todd vs Todd, i.e., Todd Winkworth took the win for Bridgeport
while Todd Martin took the loss for the Twins.

Bridgeport will play Patsy's at 1pm

Game 20

Patsy's defeated Jarvis 1-0.

WP for Patsy's was Adam Folkard.

LP for Jarvis was Phibbs.

Signing off.

Watch http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball for updates via my
blackberry for the remaining games today.

Tonight I will update www.alsfastball.com from my home base.

Thanks

Al

   fastball at pmihrm.com