Thomson Area Merchants - Looking for Games

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 4 22:13:11 EDT 2006

From:  "scott glazier" <s.glazier(at)mchsi.com>

THOMSON, IL

Thomson Area Merchants - Looking for Games

The Thomson Area Merchants are looking for games on the following
dates. We are a competitive ISC II level team based in Northern
Illinois, with ambitions of qualifying for ISC 1. We have international
standard pitching so you will be guaranteed of some good games.

June 10th - Saturday only. Any team that may want either a single
game or double header.

July 1st and 2nd - Either individual games or any tournament
that may still have openings.

If you would like more information or have any tournaments open
please contact us on :

s.glazier(at)mchsi.com
815 259 3568

Cheers