Thomson Area Merchants - Pitcher Needed

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 11 23:11:50 EDT 2006

From:  "scott glazier" <s.glazier(at)mchsi.com>

Subject:  Thomson Area Merchants - Pitcher Needed

Thomson, IL

The Thomson Area Merchants ( Northern Illinois ) are still seeking
an additional pitcher to help our team out on the following dates.
We have one international quality pitcher but require another
arm to help us reach our goals.

The dates in question are :

1. July 1st and 2nd - Exhibition games vs Albaugh Inc & Winterset
A's

2. July 15th and 15th - Aurora AFSA Classic Tournament

3. July 29th and 30th - The Farm Tournament - Madison

4. August 3,4,5,6 - ASA Major Nationals - Indiana

We are able to help with travel costs, but are somewhat limited
due to the extent of our budget. Iit would be good to get one
pitcher for all events but we would also be interested in one
off weekends.

If you may be able to help please call Scott Glazier on 815-259-3586
or 815-238-1817 ( Cell ), or send us an email.

Thank you

Scott Glazier
Thomson, Illinois
s.glazier(at)mchsi.com