Tribe Tourney 2006

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jun 13 10:27:13 EDT 2006

From:  "Michael Kelly" <kellymikej(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Tribe Tourney 2006
Wyevale, ON

In our attempts to fill the tournament to 12 teams we have found
3 more teams interested.  12 Confirmed and Accepted Entrants,
and 2 on the waiting list.  If we can find 1 more team we will
go with a 15 team tournament.  So if you are considering our
tournament please contact Shane Bywater shane[at]apexia.ca ASAP.
 We will be shutting down the search on Thursday, and releasing
the schedule on Monday.  Most teams will be in action Friday
night.

Doing a quick tally of the finances with 15 teams.

A Division
1st = 1,100
2nd = 750
B Division
1st = 325
2nd = 100
Free Beer = 420
So total payout for the tournament would be just shy of 2700.