Ottawa - Blitz seeking one team

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 25 22:38:35 EDT 2006

From:  "SCOTT DUMOUCHEL" <bagwell5(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  BLITZ TOURNAMENT SEEKING 1 TEAM

Ottawa, Ont.
July 21-23, 2006

The Ottawa Blitz Tournament is looking for 1 more team to fill
its 12 team field. The entry is $325/team which will guarranttee
3 games.The Tournament is Open to any player or teams interested
in attending. There will be a beer tent over looking the 2 fields,
bbq'd food and hotels are within 5 minutes from the park. For
more information please contact me below a.s.a.p. I am also adding
the list of teams attending.

Ottawa Blitz
Blackburn Bombers
Valley Raiders
NewBobo 56ers
Carp I4C
Manotick Lomor Printers
Quyon Flyers
Scarborough Wolverines('04, '05 Canadian Junior Champs)
Oshawa Jr. BB
Bramalea Lumberjacks
St-Leonard Express('06 Junior Canadians Host)

Scott Dumouchel
Ottawa Blitz Fastball
613-721-3532
<bagwell5(at)hotmail.com>