Teams Announced for 2006 I.S.C. World Tournament

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jul 3 17:08:32 EDT 2006

Teams Announced for 2006 I.S.C. World Tournament

The following teams will be entered in the 2006 ISC World Tournament
in Kitchener, ON, August 11-19.  The order in which the teams
appear is the order in which they qualified or received an invitation.

1.  Hallman Twins - Kitchener, ON
2.  County Materials - Marathon, WI
3.  Bright Cheese House Eagles - Innerkip, ON
4.  Dolan & Murphy - Aurora, IL
5.  Texaco Pirates - Bahamas
6.  MinnDak Millers - Moorhead, MN
7.  Kegel Black Knights - Fargo, ND
8.  Bloomington Stix - Bloomington, IL
9.  The Freight - Vandalia, IL
10. Casa Trejo So Cal Bombers - Yucaipa, CA
11.  Houston Aces - Houston, TX
12.  Pueblo Bandits - Pueblo, CO
13.  Albaugh, Inc - Elkhart, IA
14.  Townline - Green Bay, WI
15.  Circle Tap - Denmark, WI
16.  The Farm Tavern - Madison, WI
17.  Ballerup Vandals - Ballerup, Denmark
18.  Trimedar SRO - Praha, Czech Republic
19.  MVD Sports - Ashland, OH
20.  Keating's Fitness Center - Wilkes-Barre, PA
21.  Aspen Interior Black Sox - Saskatoon, SK
22.  Saskatoon Diamondbacks - Saskatoon, SK
23.  Plangger's Furniture - Benton Harbor, MI
24.  Vancouver Grey Sox - Vancouver, BC
25.  CR/Portland - Portland, OR
26.  Orillia Quaker Riversharks - Orillia, ON
27.  Quad City Sox - Davenport, IA
28.  Patsy's – New York City, NY
29.  Explorers - Midland, MI
30.  Jarvis Merchants - Jarvis, ON
31.  Team Rainey - Whittier, CA
32.  Heflin Gremlins - Ballston Lake, NY

Once the final team rankings are compiled on July 11, work will
begin on the World Tournament schedule.  It is hoped the schedule
can be approved and announced by July 21 or sooner.

July 3, 2006

Gordon Wise
ISC Information Officer
sgwise(at)woh.rr.com
http//www.iscfastpitch.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/