Last Call Blitz Tournament July 21-23

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jul 10 22:23:35 EDT 2006

From:  "Scott Dumouchel" <blitzfastball(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Last Call Blitz Tournament July 21-23

Ottawa, Ont.

The Ottawa Blitz got 2 teams interested in attending our Tournament
July
21-23. This makes the field currently at 14 but are gonna run
the Tournament
at 12 or 16 teams only. It would be a round robin format guarrantteed
3
games. The tournament is Open to any players or teams interested
and the
entry fee is 325$/team. I am leaving the door open for 2 more
teams untill
Friday at 8pm otherwise we will be going to 12 teams. The field
at this
moment looks to be where any of the teams can win this Tournament.
Please
contact me at the below.

Scott Dumouchel
blitzfastball(at)hotmail.com
1-613-721-3532(h)
613-526-9644(w)

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/