Posting Guidelines

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jul 24 17:44:22 EDT 2006

IF you have a men's Fastball Tournament you wish to announce,
please send
ALL the information to fastball(at)pmihrm.com and we will post
it to the
Archives at http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball and create a
link for your
event.

Most posts are also posted to http://www.alsfastball.com News
Site.

When asked what are the guidelines, I point them first to the
sites:
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball and http://www.alsfastball.com/index.php?page=news
There are lots of excellent examples there of how to make an
announcement.

Remember, IF you are a subscriber, we will sometimes send your
posting to
our full list of subscribers.
IF you are not a subscriber, it will only be posted to
our two news sites.
But ALL postings must follow a few simple guidelines.

Another resource on how to prepare a posting is at:
http://www.alsfastball.com/index.php?page=61

A few KEY things to remember:

Each writer should try to adhere to the 5 W's of journalism:
 Who, What,
When, Where, Why.

a. State WHERE this posting is from. Please remember this is
a global list
so identify your City and Province/State, etc.

b. Please state if this is for men, women, boys, girls, etc.,
and at what
level, is this ISC, ISC II, etc.

c. Remember to include the dates of your event, if you are posting
tournament announcement.

d. PLEASE sign your post and include your return email address,
such
as:  mailto:fastball(at)pmihrm.com

Please send ALL posts to fastball(at)pmihrm.com  its easier for
us that way,
and, please do not CC other email addresses, your posting will
be processed
faster if it comes directly to fastball(at)pmihrm.com  ONLY.

For more information about Al's Fastball, please go to:
http://www.alsfastball.com/

For information about our Copyright Terms and Conditions, please
go to:
http://www.alsfastball.com/index.php?page=terms_of_use

One last thing, COLUMNS DO NOT WORK ON
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball

Please Remember:  Promote the Game!

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/