Team Needed this weekend in Ashland, Ohio

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jul 25 17:43:41 EDT 2006

From:  MIKE VAN DINE <magicn2(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  Team Needed this weekend in Ashland, Ohio

Ashland, Ohio - Brookside Park
July 29-30
Bill Van Dine Memorial

I received by email this morning that the Indiana Jaybirds cannot
make our tournament this weekend.  I am looking for a team to
fill in their spot.  If any team out there would be able to make
it this weekend please contact me by email or by phone.  If I
do not find a fill in team we will still play and every team
all ready entered will get their games in.  I will just have
to change the format a little.

Thank You!
Mike Van Dine
MVD Sports, Ashland, Ohio
magicn2(at)yahoo dot com
419-496-1044 cell
419-281-4429 work

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/