Albaugh Claims Foxboro Open Championship

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jul 25 17:53:50 EDT 2006

From:  "Darling, Matt" <Darling.Matt(at)principal.com>

Subject:  Albaugh Claims Foxboro Open Championship

Albaugh Claims Foxboro Open Championship

Albaugh, Inc ventured up to Foxboro Wisconsin last weekend to
the first annual Foxboro Open. I want to thank everyone involved
for putting on a great tournament.

The 4 team tournament included Albaugh, Minndak, Kegel, and Bull
/ Townline, so it was very competitive with all well played games.

Recap:
Pool Play
Bull / Townline came from behind to beat us in the bottom of
the 7th in our opening game 7-6. Walks lead to our demise in
this one, but it was an exciting game throughout.

We then faced off against Kegel beating them 5-1with a solid
hitting attack.
In the nightcap, the game was suspended due to darkness where
we were tied with Minndak 1-1.
Tournament Play
On Sunday, we played Minndakk in the first round of the tournament
winning 6-2. After giving up 2 runs on 2 hits in the 1st inning,
Sonny Perkins settled down allowing no more hits.

We squared off in the championship game against Bull/Townline,
coming away with an 8-4 victory. Sonny Perkins threw his second
game of the day collecting the win.

Albaugh is back in action this weekend at the Farm Tournament
in Madison.
Matt Darling

 Darling.Matt(at)principal.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/