Open Mens Fast Pitch Tourny: September 8 - 10, 2006 $1000. Winners Prize

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Aug 11 06:28:25 EDT 2006

From:  "Steven L. Banasick" <lightdoc(at)cvzoom.net>

Subject:  Open Mens Fast Pitch Tourny: September 8 - 10, 2006
$1000. Winners Prize

Scottdale, PA

September 8th thru the 10th, 2006

The 10th Annual Southwestern Fastpitch Fall Classic is slated
to take place September 8th thru the 10th, 2006, in Scottdale,
PA ( South of Pittsburgh, PA).   It has a $1000.00 Winners Prize
(based upon 10 teams.. Pro Rated if lower entry)  It will feature
a 3 Game Guarantee Bracket or Round Robin Play based upon entry.
 Limited to only 14 teams max.

Games will be played on two lit fields, with hotels within minutes
of either fields.  There will be a few additional added rules
to the game to ensure more players being able to compete such
as being allowed to bat 10 players, the use of a Twin Player
and a pitcher will be allowed a re-entry.  Entry Fee $300.00
per team with the dead line being September 6th.

This will be an Open style tournament, with a roster limit of
20 players + 2 Non Active Coaches.  A complete listing of the
rules and layout of the tournament will be forwarded to all that
enter.  This Tournament has in the past hosted teams from Detroit,
West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, New York and Indiana, but this
year we are offering our friends from the north (Canada) a good
chance to walk in and take our Prize money.....This is the Last
Big Event of another Great Season....Don't Miss Out!!

For more information or to enter your team please contact:
Steven Banasick  724.887.0458
111 Orchard Avenue
Scottdale, PA 15683
or by email to
lightdoc(at)cvzoom.net

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/