ISC / ISC II photos needed

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Aug 20 20:23:51 EDT 2006

From:  "Dave Birnie" <ranger11(at)idirect.com>

Subject:  ISC / ISC II photos needed

Stoney Creek, Ontario.

I'm looking for ACTION photos of the following players to post
to my
Ontario Masters Fastball web site. The following players participated
in the
just concluded ISC or ISC II Tournaments.

Darren Zack - pitcher for Ohsweken Redmen - ISC
Mike Crawford - pitcher for Midland Explorers - ISC
Wayne Wells - pitcher for Houston Aces - ISC

Mike Kelly - infielder for Bridgeport Braves - ISC II
Mike was a game MVP vs. Waterdown Hammer and also named to the
All Tournament Team
Need photo of him receiving All Tournament Award

Brian Prowse - outfielder for the Palermo Athletics - ISC II
Named to the All Tournament Team
Need photo of him receiving All Tournament Award

Lance Winn - Utility player for Palermo Athletics - ISC II
ISC II internet radio broadcaster

Steve Ketchell - pitcher for Toronto Indians - ISC II
Bill Fairney - outfielder for the Toronto Indians - ISC II

Please send any ACTION photos of the above named players to me
and I will
acknowledge the photos " courtesy of " suppliers name.

I will be able to get some of the ISC II photos from Maddy Flanagan
once her photos are uploaded to her
web site.

Please send any photos to :   ranger11(at)idirect.com

Check out the Ontario Masters Fastball web site :   http://eteamz.active.com/omf/

Yours in Sport

Dave Birnie
Web Site Administrator
Ontario Masters Fastball
Web Site : http://eteamz.active.com/omf/
E-mail : ranger11(at)idirect.com
E-mail : ontariomasters(at)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/