Ottawa Blitz Men's OPEN Fastball Tournament July 27-29, 2007

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Sep 4 11:38:13 EDT 2006

From:  "Scott Dumouchel" <blitzfastball(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Ottawa Blitz Men's OPEN Fastball Tournament July 27-29,
2007

Ottawa, On.

The Ottawa Blitz will be holding our 2nd Annual Men's OPEN Fastball

Tournament July 27-29, 2007. This is a must Tournament to have
put on all
teams schedules. We are looking to give 3000$ in Prize Money
based on
Sponsorship and team numbers. We had 12 this year, but are looking
to go at
least 16 and as high as 24 teams. There are 3 Diamonds located
at Carlington
Park in Ottawa, with a Beer Tent/ BBQ overlooking all 3 Diamonds.
The Format
is to be determined based on the amount of teams but we could
be looking at
a Round Robin guarranteeing 3 games. The Entry Fee will be $350/team,
and
teams will be accepted on a first paid entry fee. The Tournament
is Open to
all players and teams without any restrictions on calibre of
ball being
played. For more information please contact me below.

Scott Dumouchel
Ottawa Blitz Fastball
blitzfastball(at)hotmail.com
613-721-3532