MVD Sports looking for pitcher, Ashland, Ohio

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Sep 12 00:48:19 EDT 2006

From:  MIKE VAN DINE <magicn2(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  MVD Sports looking for pitcher, Ashland, Ohio

Ashland, Ohio

MVD Sports is looking for a young ISC level pitcher that would
be interested in playing with us for the 2007 season.  We are
a very young team with great defense, speed, and our hitting
has finally come around at the ISC level.  We will be competing
at ISC level tournaments through out the season along with the
ASA Major and ISC.  If you would be interested we would like
to hear from you so please contact us by email to talk about
all possibilities.

Mike Van Dine
magicn2(at)yahoo.com
MVD Sports