ISC site and AlsFastball site are down but back up very soon

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 21 09:06:45 EDT 2006

NOTICE:

All our sites are down.

I'm on it right now - I got an alert earlier this evening that
they were
down. Apparently, the server has recently been an ongoing victim
of DDos
attacks.

I'm told that they through another IP address change because
they moved the
box to a more secure subnet.

As of right now, the box has been moved to the new subnet and
I have made
the necessary DNS changes. And so again, it's a matter of waiting
for the
other DNS servers all over the world to get the new updated resolution
info.
Like last time, hopefully in 12-24 hours the sites should be
accessible
again. I'm unhappily continuing to monitor the situation.

Thanks for your patience.

Al

   fastball at pmihrm.com