Softball_Canada_Inks_Multi-Year_Agreement_with_Mizuno

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Sep 26 12:59:32 EDT 2006

From:  <fanzone(at)softball.ca>

Subject:  Softball_Canada_Inks_Multi-Year_Agreement_with_Mizuno_-_So

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 26, 2006

Softball Canada Inks Multi-Year Agreement with Mizuno

(Ottawa, ON) - Softball Canada is please to announce that Mizuno
will become the Premier Apparel Sponsor of Softball Canada's
Senior Women's National Team effective October 1, 2006 through
to December 31, 2009.

In a revolutionary deal for Softball Canada, Mizuno will provide
all off field and travel apparel to the Senior Women's National
Team athletes, coaches and support staff.

"Mizuno has become a leader for the development of softball worldwide"
said Hugh Mitchener, CEO of Softball Canada. "This is an innovative
partnership for Softball Canada and we are thrilled to be able
to continue to develop our sport with the help of Mizuno and
provide our women's team with the opportunity to use the very
best apparel on the market."

"Mizuno Canada is excited to be the Premier Apparel Sponsor of
Softball Canada's Sr. Women's National Team" stated Barbara Mitchell,
Manager, Advertising and Marketing Services at Mizuno Canada.
"We are proud to work with Canada's top level athletes and look
forward to having our Sr. Women's National team help us further
develop our women's fastpitch softball line. Mizuno understands
the importance of grassroots promotions and will work closely
with Softball Canada to develop clinics at local events so in
turn we can provide a unique experience for Canada's future softball
stars."

"At Mizuno, we recognize the passion born in young players as
they watch the superstars of each generation and we are dedicated
to supporting the growth of the game by providing the best possible
materials and craftsmanship to allow players of all abilities
perform at their very best."

Since 1906, Mizuno has continued to discover innovative materials
and technologies that enrich the baseball and softball experience.
For more information please visit www.mizunocda.com.

Softball Canada is the National Sport Governing Body for the
development and regulation of softball in Canada. Its broad objectives
are to promote, encourage and develop mass participation and
international excellence in softball.

-SC-

For more information please contact:

Rick Picard