Thomson looking for 2007 players

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Oct 12 22:36:33 EDT 2006

From:  "scott glazier" <s.glazier(at)mchsi.com>

Subject:  Thomson looking for 2007 players

Thomson, IL

THOMSON CONFIRMED FOR ISC WORLD TOURNAMENT

Following the recent announcements from the ISC it has been confirmed
that the Thomson Merchants ( Illinois ) are one of only 3 teams
pre-qualified for the 2007 ISC World Tournament in Kitchener,
Ontario. This allows Thomson the certainty of planning a full
schedule of major fastball tournaments leading up to this event.
The playing roster is coming together nicely but there is still
room for a couple more players. Due to our limited budget we
are looking primarily at players within the Mid-West region who
are able to travel to the tournaments we will be attending. However
we would also consider any International players who would be
willing to move to Thomson for the summer ( approx 3 months ).
Financial support and employment can be discussed for any such
players, in particular pitchers. We are also currently negotiating
with international players from New Zealand and Australia to
help complete our lineup. If a summer or highly competitive and
enjoyable fastpitch sounds like you please contact us !!

Thank you,
Scott Glazier
s.glazier(at)mchsi.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com