So Cal Bombers sign Marc Santilliano

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Oct 28 10:23:04 EDT 2006

So Cal Bombers sign Marc Santilliano
Saturday, October 28, 2006

The So Cal Bombers have signed their third PRAWN of the off-season
for 2007, in infielder Marc Santilliano.

The California native earned PRAWN status this past summer after
hitting .429 at the ISC World Championships with Portland. Santilliano
joins Evan Potskin and Greg Crawford as PRAWN additions to the
So Cal roster and provides another solid hitter in an already
solid lineup. So Cal has room for two more PRAWNS should they
choose to use them for 2007.

“Being from California, Marc is quite well known to our team
and a friend with many of our players, so we know he’ll fit very
well into the group. In terms of his on-field contribution, well
he’s just a tremendous hitter with power and will provide us
an even tougher ‘one through nine’ line-up. Marc really adds
value in a lot of ways and our team is really starting to shape
up nicely for next season” says Coach McGiffin.

The management, staff and players welcome Marc and his family
to the Bombers.

Best Regards,

Cesar - So Cal Bombers
cesarrodriguez(at)sbcglobal.net