RVC Clubbers October Newsletter

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 31 16:21:18 EST 2006

From:  "Timothy Hatten" <TimH(at)ednet.rvc.cc.il.us>

Subject:  RVC Clubbers October Newsletter

For Immediate Release
Rockford, IL.
10/31/06
==========================

Happy Halloween from Rock Valley College!!!  The RVC Clubbers
October Newsletter is hot off the presses and has been increased
to 4 pages from our introductory newsletter in September.   Highlighted
in the newsletter is Ryan McDuffa (21 years old) and our first
pitcher to come out of our club developmental concept.   As we
release each newsletter, the goal will be to profile a different
Clubber player each month.   Access to the newsletter can occur
at the Clubbers website:

http://www.rvc.cc.il.us/faclink/thatten/RVC_Clubbers/index.htm

Look for the Clubbers 2007 schedule release in the November newsletter.

Tim
Timothy Hatten, Ph.D., C.S.C.S., NSCA-CPT
Rock Valley College
Academic Chair and Associate Professor, Division of  Fitness,
Wellness, and Sport
Activity Director: RVC National Youth Sports Program
Advisor: RVC Men's Fastpitch Club
3301 N. Mulford Rd (PEC)
Rockford, IL. 61114
815-921-3816