World Cup Men - Prague 2007

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Nov 3 08:41:20 EST 2006

World Cup Men - Prague 2007
Friday, November 3, 2006
Prague, CZ

I like to inform you we (Czech Softball) is organizing quite
a big event next year - so called World Cup Men 2007 in Prague
in June.
It is sanctioned by ISF and it could be great tournament when
some countries will send their national team or other selections.
But format is open - it could be selection, it could be club,
we just want to have good tournament.
The basic info is on website http://worldcup07.czechsoftball.com/

If you need any other information, please, let me know,
regards,

Pavel Prachar
Czech Softball
pprachar at sendme.cz

P.S. By the way, my club (the team I am coaching) have won first
time in history Czech Championship in a great 5 games serie.
We are going to celebrate tonight....
   fastball at pmihrm.com