Team_Rainey’s_Run_Comes_to_an_End

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Nov 7 17:28:37 EST 2006

From:  "Jim Flanagan" <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>

Subject:  Team_Rainey’s_Run_Comes_to_an_End

I regret to pass along the news that TeamRainey, one of California's
premier fastball franchises, will not be taking thefield in 2007,
shuttering their operations after an eight year run,including
the last five at the game's highest level, ISC WorldTournament
competition. The reason, as is the case so often at theupper
levels of men's fastball, is the inability to secure sufficient
financial backing.The announcement is official, coming from the
team office.  Our best wishes to Rod Rainey and all of his players.

best regards,
Jim Flanagan
http://www.fastpitchwest.com
email: jim (at) fastpitchwest.com