Eddie Feigner the "King of Softball" needs our help and support!

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Dec 15 16:50:40 EST 2006

Friday, December 15, 2006
Eddie Feigner the "King of Softball" needs our help and support!

For more than 60 years Eddie Feigner has used his God-given talents
as the King of Softball to help organizations such as the Boys
and Girls Clubs, Churches, Youth Groups, Schools, Sports Teams,Non-Profit
Organizations, Communities, the Military and Individuals. Eddie
has dedicated his life to helping others and today is in need
ofour help and support.

Eddie is currently in the Huntsville Alabama hospital and scheduled
to be moved to the Cogburn Health and Rehab Center where he will
receive the medical support necessary to assist in his recovery.
 A LoveChain has been established to help Eddie and Anne Marie
Feigner with medical and personal expenses.  Please take a moment
to send Eddie a personal LoveLink dedication.  http://www.aparentslove.org/support/lovechainf.html

Keith “Sparky” Clark
Manager
American HealthNet