2nd Annual Ottawa Blitz Fastball Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jan 23 17:57:54 EST 2007

From:  "Scott Dumouchel" <blitzfastball(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  2nd Annual Ottawa Blitz Fastball Tournament

Ottawa, ON

The Ottawa Blitz Fastball team will be hosting their 2nd OPEN
Tournament
July 27-29 at Carlington Park in Ottawa. There are 3 Fields that
will be
played on over the weekend including as well lots of seating
for fans to
watch. We will have a BBQ all weekend as well lots of cold beverages
in the
Beer Tent that will over look the Main Diamond with lots of space
to relax.

Teams will be accepted upon receipt of their Entry fee of $375,
that will
guarranttee 2-3 games depending on the amount of teams and format
we decide
to use. We are hoping to give out $3000 in prize money if sponsorship
funds
allow us to do so. The Tournament is OPEN to any player or teams
interested
in attending without any restrictions. There will be no refunds
of the teams
entry fee once it is cashed. For more information or mailing
address for
team's cheque please see below. Thanks,

Tournament Chairperson
Scott Dumouchel