Hogs To Open 2007 Season Indoors

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Feb 9 14:12:46 EST 2007

From:  Les Johnson <seanmattchad(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  Hogs To Open 2007 Season Indoors

Dekalb, Il.

The DeKalb Hustle Hogs will open their 2007 season indoors.
The Hogs will compete in the Quad City Indoor Fastball tournament
on February 16-17 in Davenport, IA.  Other teams competing in
this event will be Aurora Dolan and Murphy, Springfield Franny's,
Quad City Titans and Aledo.

Hog manager Matt Smith feels that this will be a nice way to
break up the winter doldrums and prepare the Hogs for their 2007
season.  It will be the Hogs 10th season as an organization.

The Hogs will be lead by the dynamic pitching duo of Brian Tobin
and Tim Murphy at the indoor event.  On Friday, the 16th, the
Hogs' first game will be played at 9pm with another contest to
follow at midnight.

Smith states, "The Hogs are really looking forward to another
fine season.  Who woulda thunk that the we would start our tenth
season at an indoor tournament?  Just one of the many "crazy
ideas" the Hog management has rolling around in their heads."

Look for game highlights from the indoor tournament on alsfastball.com
and ilfastpitch.com. nest week. Also, the Hogs will be unveiling
their new web site with player bios, schedules and Hog Merchandise
sometime at the end of February.

Les Johnson
seanmattchad(at)yahoo.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com