An Ontario Blue Honoured

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Feb 11 10:05:32 EST 2007

From:  "Joel Balberman" <isfump5(at)rogers.com>

Subject:  An Ontario Blue Honoured

At the Hamilton Region Investors Group Awards Luncheon held on
Friday, February 9th, I was hugely surprised, honoured and at
the same time humbled to be chosen as the 2006 Financial Planner
of the Year.

Our region consists of over 60 consultants based in Hamilton,
Brantford and Simcoe. In the past 8 years, only two other individuals
have won this award.

The citation on the trophy says: "In recognition of the individual
who excels in all areas of financial planning."

I would like to thank my clients, whose support, trust and loyalty
made for the results that lead to this recognition.

As always, I'd be pleased to hear from you or any friend or family
member who might be looking for advice, information and direction.

By the way - the RRSP deadline in March 1st. Do we need to talk?

Regards,
Joel

Joel Balberman
Investors Group Consultant