Need a team

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Feb 19 17:49:06 EST 2007

From:  Kenster Wheels <kendall_wheels(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Need a team

Hey. My name is Kendall Wieler. I live in Winkler, MB, Canada.
I am 19 years old, and I'm looking for a team to play with this
year.

Here is my fastball resume/accomplishments:

3-time Provincial fastpitch champions.
2-time Provincial fastpitch silver medalist.
Played on Team Manitoba Fastball team in 2003 at the Western
Canada Summer Games (Bronze).
Participated in the Western Canadian Fastpitch Championships
in 2002 (7th), 2003 (3rd), and 2004 (3rd).
2004 Manitoba Male Bantam Player of the year.
Played in the 2004 19 and Under North American Championships
in Fargo, North Dakota (3rd). Was on the All-Star team and was
name the Top Batter of the tournament (.572 average).
Played on Team Manitoba Fastball team in 2005 at the Canada Summer
Games (6th). Had a .350 batting average.
Played in the 2005 23 and Under North American Championships
in Denmark, Wisconsin (3rd) and was an All-Star Shortstop
2005 and 2006 Boundary Trails Fastball League Champions.

 <kendall_wheels(at)hotmail.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com