Wood Bat World Series of Fastpitch

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Feb 27 16:20:13 EST 2007

From:  "daparker" <daparker(at)wyoming.com>

Subject:  Wood Bat World Series of Fastpitch

Boulder,Colorado

The Wood Bat World Series has been scheduled for August
31 through September 3 in Boulder,Colorado.
There will be a $300 entry fee with a 3 game guarantee.
There will be bats available to be purchased at the
tournament.
Interest has definitely picked up since the inaugural
World Series in Boulder last September.
There is a Wood Bat tourney in Illinois, Boulder's City
league has changed to Wood Bat,2-3 additional wood bat
tournaments in the Utah/Colorado/Wyoming area as well as a
recent posting by Prince George BC that there is a
possibility of their league switching to Wooden Bat for the
2007 Season.
Please contact me if you have any interest in attending.
We also have a few weekends left to schedule if anyone
close to the Denver area would like to play a travel league
weekend to see if it is something they would be interested
in.

Thank You,

Dave Parker
Rocky Mountain Fastpitch Association